Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Meatatarian Conclusion

Thursday night I was invited out with some friends and in the name of science I decided to find out if I could keep to the parameters of the Eco experiment. Going to the bar pretty much killed this experiment. I found no local drinks and afterwards when we went to IHOP the waitress gave me a crazy look when I asked her about the origins of certain foods. Needless to say, if one wants to live on local foods then the best bet involves buying some land and growing your own. As for meats, well, hunting licenses and the butcher's shop are probably the best bet, after all, no one seems to know where the food comes from.

The lack of care over where food originated is kind of scary. Of course, this lack of concern seems bred into the population of grocery shoppers, myself included.

On another note, while I firmly believe Wally World is evil, I am satisfied that the next time I run out of tea I can drive over the bridge and make my two AM purchases.

That's it, I'm out!

1 comment:

  1. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion.
    From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work.
    I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea. also, you can check
    free Robux Generator

    ReplyDelete