Friday, March 6, 2009

Meatatarian

I, Monique, representing Meatatarians everywhere, would like to eat healthier, while continuing in my carnivorous ways. What can I say? I like meat, hell, I love meat. As a meatatarian who understands the hazards of feed lots, meat processing plants, and the need for supporting "Mom & Pop," I recognize that continuing to support large chain stores is part of the problem regarding excess, waste, and greed. I also recognize their will be cost differences between grocery shopping in large chain stores and local stores.

In a future post, my partner in crime and arch-nemesis, Jen (the experimental vegan) and I will list the rules. We will also include information on where we acquire our food stuffs and the costs of said acquisitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment